SerDes systems include transmitters, channels and receivers.
Go to BLOG for papers on SerDes systems and their Channel Simulations.
SerDes system Channel Simulation is based on the industry IBIS-AMI standard. A Channel Simulator is a class of electronic design simulator that enables multi-gigabit SerDes systems to have millions of bits simulated in minutes rather than hours or days using a traditional Spice based circuit simulator.
SerDes System Channel Simulation top level configurations: These top level configurations support binary (NRZ) data and 4-level data (PAM-4).
SerDes systems with no aggressors
- SerDes system single channel tool
- SerDes system single repeater tool
- SerDes system Electrical-Optical-Electrical repeater tool
SerDes systems with aggressors
- SerDes system single channel tool – with aggressors – not yet available
- SerDes system single repeater tool – with aggressors – not yet available